Friday, August 15, 2014

Race recap- North Face Bear Mtn 50K

Here's a recap of some of my spring/summer races since I never posted them before. I ran the North Face Endurance Challenge at Bear Mountain again this year, this time the 50k. Race went really well, again, I wasn't quite prepared since I wasn't running much this Spring, but it still went relatively well. Beautiful course but super muddy this year (it's been a trend actually!) Here's some pics....

At the start of the 50K

Still too early for much greenery

A rare flat area :)

Beautiful lake we ran around


Sneaking up on Gretchen and Andrew- wasn't able to quite catch them though!!!


My time wasn't amazing, but I was happy I ran it and felt great the whole race. It's a beautiful trail and wonderful area- one race I will probably keep coming back to year after year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment